How to lower my rank?

Hi!

I have never been an excellent DBD gamer. My rank is about 10-11. On these ranks, I managed to run away for the survivor, and play well for the maniac. Now my rank is constantly increasing at level 7-8, on which I cannot play. And every match I be killed, if I play for people. That really pisses me off. I want to play for the survivors, but I absolutely don’t succeed in these ranks. In the evening after work, I want to get pleasure from the this lovely game, and donot to curse everything. Please tell me how to lower my rank. Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • sandbagging. Let the Killer kill you to derank, or even just DC.

  • Dc-ing will lose you 2 pips making you derank the fastest.

    Otherwise just suicide on hook (attempt escape and don't struggle) but doing this is just a d*ck move.


    You're in rank 7-8 for a reason, you're getting matched with players your own skill. And rank 7 isn't that great honestly.

    Most people are around rank 10s. Also playing with low rank players for easy games and your own pleasure is selfish and again, a d*ck thing to be doing.

  • @drunky26 said:

    Dc-ing will lose you 2 pips making you derank the fastest.

    Otherwise just suicide on hook (attempt escape and don't struggle) but doing this is just a d*ck move.

    You're in rank 7-8 for a reason, you're getting matched with players your own skill. And rank 7 isn't that great honestly.

    Most people are around rank 10s. Also playing with low rank players for easy games and your own pleasure is selfish and again, a d*ck thing to be doing.

    Agreeing with that last statement. Deranking so that you can abuse a low-rank killer just to win is really lame and also robs that killer of any kind of enjoyment from their match. I have seen it all the time as a low-rank killer myself. How crappy you feel getting dunked on as a survivor is how that killer will feel.


    Also you won't ever get any better at survivor if you just play against easy win killers that don't know what they're doing.

  • Don't? Try your best in every game!

    ... But sometimes i agree playing solo can suck sooo either stop before you get angry or play swf!