FERAL FRENZY would be good, if....

Perks work with it.

Example:

Exposed:

  • Feral Frenzy is immediately and automatically cancelled whenever the Legion get an exposed attack while in frenzy. 
  • The Survivor is downed in one hit.(No Deep Wound status)


My biggest issue with the Legion is still the perks.

I dont play him/them/whatever, because I cant make many perk builds.

And I dont understand the addons.

  • Frank's Mix Tape: Removes 25% of the bleedout time.

The Deep Wound timer cant go down.

Only if survivors are rly dumb.




HINT : Legion rework

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TRGraybles said:

    By shortening the bleedout timer tunneling the bleed target takes less time also moonwalking is more effective to force the bleedout timer to count down with Frank's Mixtape.

    But in all honesty Feral Frenzy isn't that bad at the moment, just like most killer skills you need to learn how to manipulate it. You can interrupt the Frenzy yourself by canceling it so you can choose when to suffer the drawback from coming out of your runners high! Once you learn how to do that it gets substantially easier to chase and hit survivors.

    You read the rework or?

    The Timer cant go down.

  • Franklin's already works with it

  • Everything but exposed works on it because that's gross, nurse level survivor defense ignoring power without the need to calculate or think ahead and no skill. No exposed on feral frenzy dash, fatigue comes and no exposed with the attacks because that is beyond nurse level stuff.

  • Expose perks not applying to DW was an issue before because they were a slow killer with an ability that provided pressure and tracking, but took way too many hits to down. If someone's exposed, you can chase them with a normal speed now so it'll be as fine. Letting it apply to FF hits wouldn't be a good idea imo since you can run quite fast, lending to an easy hit.

  • Only exposed perks don't work with it, wich is logical, it would be overpowered otherwise

  • @Plu said:

    Only exposed perks don't work with it, wich is logical, it would be overpowered otherwise

    The new Frenzy speed is 130%-150%, I think.

    And thats like Spirit.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    Expose perks not applying to DW was an issue before because they were a slow killer with an ability that provided pressure and tracking, but took way too many hits to down. If someone's exposed, you can chase them with a normal speed now so it'll be as fine. Letting it apply to FF hits wouldn't be a good idea imo since you can run quite fast, lending to an easy hit.

    The new Fenzy speed is like Spirit ~15%.

    So Legion ability is just Spirit in easy and bad.

    Yes you can them hit easy with legion.

    But I can hit survivors with Spirit,too.

    With an exposed effect.

    And the new Legion is not rly good.

    But we have less informations about the addons.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/431543#Comment_431543

    The new Fenzy speed is like Spirit ~15%.

    So Legion ability is just Spirit in easy and bad.

    Yes you can them hit easy with legion.

    But I can hit survivors with Spirit,too.

    With an exposed effect.

    And the new Legion is not rly good.

    But we have less informations about the addons.

    @ShyN3ko I'm waiting until I can actually play as them and try them out before I judge atm. The numbers don't stick as well with me and I personally think some people are exaggerating how bad they're going to be with a remake. People have the habit of looking at a detail by itself without adding the larger picture with it.

    Some differences right off the bat is that you can see with Legion. You need to guess where survivors are with Spirit. Also you can use Legion's ability to track other survivors. It's really good for spreading pressure, hitting one after the other quickly and spreading the affect. Their abilities are quite different. I personally don't agree with making Legion slower in frenzy, but I'm not sure if it was done for balance sake and if it'll still be all right since I haven't gotten the chance to try out the changed Legion.

  • Legion frenzy speed is somewhere between 120% and 131%

  • @fluffybunny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/431590#Comment_431590

    @ShyN3ko I'm waiting until I can actually play as them and try them out before I judge atm. The numbers don't stick as well with me and I personally think some people are exaggerating how bad they're going to be with a remake. People have the habit of looking at a detail by itself without adding the larger picture with it.

    Some differences right off the bat is that you can see with Legion. You need to guess where survivors are with Spirit. Also you can use Legion's ability to track other survivors. It's really good for spreading pressure, hitting one after the other quickly and spreading the affect. Their abilities are quite different. I personally don't agree with making Legion slower in frenzy, but I'm not sure if it was done for balance sake and if it'll still be all right since I haven't gotten the chance to try out the changed Legion.

    @fluffybunny

    I think the slow frenzy will hurt him.

    But yeah, we will see.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/431597#Comment_431597

    @fluffybunny

    I think the slow frenzy will hurt him.

    But yeah, we will see.

    @ShyN3ko I'm hoping it won't, but I'm also hoping they'll change it right away if it does hurt him too much. I'm honestly not sure why they decreased the speed.