Most toxic team i've ever had
Soo a new match had just started. That match had a 3 man SWF. Suspiciously the killer came right for me in the first 5 seconds. I got hooked and the SWF group after unhooking me begins to body block, Tbag me, and work with the killer to get rid of me. I eventually escaped from them and began doing gens. I have done 3 gens then the killer managed to find me again. Behind him were those devilish bastards. While i was dying on the hook the SWF group was Tbaging me some more and pointing at me. I should also say that those guys had some pretty questionable IDs showing that they were making new accounts specifically for trolling. This is the second time i've meet this kind of people ever since i started playing again. I REALLY wanna name shame them but i guess i will just make a support ticket ...
Comments
Yes, when survivors and the killer are working together, just record the match and report them.