Will Temple of Purgation ever get it's own realm?
I love this map so much but it just feels out of place being in the Red Forest. The temple was originally in the Middle East so I don't know why they put it in Russia.
I love this map so much but it just feels out of place being in the Red Forest. The temple was originally in the Middle East so I don't know why they put it in Russia.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a) i doubt they will just yeet Temple in its own map
b) i don't mind it being in Russia. For me it feels more climactic lol
I think it should be like lerys map
Nah, what’s done is done but it definitely feels lazy that they did that. Clown’s map being in the same realm as the Nurse’s also feels weird.
Doubt it, like clown map I guess they were under pressure and had to place it in something they already made.
I just wish they would have made some different trees and changed the ground texture, That would have been enough to make it look like it's own map.