Revert this stupid shadow nerf
Survivors all spawning in the same place.
Survivors all spawning in the same place.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah,I've noticed that too.
It is probably a joy for Billy mains tho xD
Who is it supposed to be a nerf for exactly? They're all together which can help some killers. It doesn't cause survivors harm. So who does it nerf? I agree it should be fixed if it's a bug. But how is it a nerf and for who?
Not really a nerf though I will agree survivors are way stronger on separate gens
So you're saying survivors have a shadow purple offering always in play?
Interesting
It's a huge nerf since I play solo with noob rank 1 teammates that all go do the same gen instead of spreading.
I legit had a game where all four players spawned in the killer shack... With a gen... And a box. Needless to say we got through that area pretty quick.