Dark Devotion needs a buff but here's a fun build for it

I wish Dark Devotion wasn't terrible, but I wanted to have some fun earlier so I decided to have some fun with it and combo a bunch of terror radius perks.

Dark Devotion + Unnerving + Coulrophobia + Distressing or Overwhelming Presence

Hitting the obsession puts a pretty hefty debuff on any survivors near them as well as themself.

Overwhelming is actually not as useless with DD but I prefer distressing to maximize it's power.

Comments

  • I agree, DD needs a buff. I suggest either an increase in the time its active for(30 seconds instead of 20), or have it activate when the obsession is damaged by killers via power or basic attack. A whole lot of fun can be had with it, but its restrictions (obsession only, 20 seconds of use, basic attack only) are just too minimal to make it stand out or be very fun.

    Also I remember them saying that some of the TR perks don't work with it like they should, so even though i'll try your build, I'm not expecting it to be super effective.

  • Here you go:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/56408/dark-devotion-buff-idea#latest

    I think I have for everything a buff idea.

    Do you want hear another buff idea?

    @Kagrenac


    Btw rly nice build but DD is useless XD