I would love if they added

A SWF indicator to see how many SWF the killer is dealing with. So the killer can better prepare themselves for certain builds and use that info to their advantage. It’s only fair/right. Compared to SWF giving every single call out on voice coms about where the killer”s totum is, gen progress etc etc.

Now I know people are going to come in here full force saying “Omg no killers will doge” first off, killers been doing that even before a potential idea like this. So in practice it”s still going to be the same. Killers doge if you bring items or look toxic in a way. Or scared of legacy etc. But if the devs feel that’s an issue, maybe after a few doges the cool-down is extended And or they make it where SWF don’t need to invite each other again. (I assume that will be a thing with the dedicated servers)

well devs, you stated at one point that you want to help killers combat SWF right? This is a good start to give the killer some information on who they are dealing with. A simple lousy indicator that many other games do like overwatch for example. That’s just one of many. Then again, the devs are scared of survivor backlash and wouldn’t do something to help killers as simple as some info just like what SWF can do during the match.

So survivor enthusiasts, feel free to say “its a horrible idea, etc etc” the floor is yours.

Comments

  • Maybe do this....

    Assume every match you are playing as killer has at least one 2 man SWF in it.

    Works for me.. Then I don't get salty when I realize they were all solos, not good at the game and are playing for fun.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    yep. and to balance this change around and reduce the gap between swf and solos.

    everytime a totem breaks. the totem breaking sound can be heard by every survivor in the match.

    it won't hurt good killers since they don't run noed. and it's a bit hard to find noed in high ranks.

    and btw. a cooldown between every killer lobby is a nice idea for an anti-dodge. once the killer cancels the lobby. 10 sec cooldown. again. 20. again. 40. again. 80. etc. until it reaches 10 mins.

    Yup and as u mentioned that solo survivors can benefit from it too good point. Keep in mind if they do the cooldown extension it should be in a row, not in one play session feel me?

  • @TheBean said:

    Maybe do this....

    Assume every match you are playing as killer has at least one 2 man SWF in it.

    Works for me.. Then I don't get salty when I realize they were all solos, not good at the game and are playing for fun.

    I agree with that however, sometimes you wanna meme build without sweating. I mean, even if people don’t look like they are SWF, they last second flashlight switch with the clicky clicks in the match.