This new Legion update it's bad
Please don't release it, let Legion be where he is right now, or otherwise, he's not gotta be an fun killer to play as(If you don't care about rank or kills)
Please don't release it, let Legion be where he is right now, or otherwise, he's not gotta be an fun killer to play as(If you don't care about rank or kills)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want a better rework for them.
He does require change but not this, this is beyond over the top and will guaranteed make him worse than Freddy, the only guy I know who mains Freddy is actually a masochist. Please reconsider this update Behavior
Welp the nerf is what happens when everyone plays a killer with a stupid tactic. Showing off no skill.
I feel the same but for now let's wait for the ptb and see if it's that bad.