buff left behind

now that the hatch will open no matter how many gens are left, left behind should get a permanent speed buff when survivors die, not when you are last one

Comments

  • It has been said that they are tweaking it.

  • @Gamzello When? Hope it actually becomes good since it will become actually useless after end game collapse. Even if your team does 0 gens hatch will spawn so why would you ever do gens as the last person alive?

  • @PolarBear

    People of the fog,  In order to improve the overall trials gameplay experience, we are introducing the Endgame Collapse, a new phase that pushes all lingering Sur…

    Will any end game perks receive changes?

    Most end game perks will remain unchanged, but there will be tweaks to the following perks:

    • Remember Me
    • Left Behind


  • @PolarBear

    I honestly hope that it becomes good. It might be just a regular speed buff for everything else with the numbers lowered but that’s what I’m assuming.

    Basically like a resilience but without being injured (and being the last survivor)

    Of course these aren’t official but I hope that’s what happens.

  • @Gamzello Perhaps they will make it so you can see the hatch's aura from x meters? They will probably keep the concept that "you were left behind" so it only triggers after you are the last one alive. I hope they make it something unique unlike what it is now.

    I just hope it actually becomes viable. Probably won't since having a perk that banks on your other teammates dying means you are basically hoping for defeat.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Gamzello Perhaps they will make it so you can see the hatch's aura from x meters? They will probably keep the concept that "you were left behind" so it only triggers after you are the last one alive. I hope they make it something unique unlike what it is now.

    I just hope it actually becomes viable. Probably won't since having a perk that banks on your other teammates dying means you are basically hoping for defeat.

    A perk that banks on everyone else dying means you're expecting everyone else to die because you're considerably better than they are. It's good for getting you out of low ranks.

  • After the Legion will be buffed.

  • @PolarBear

    I like play solo 99% of the time and that 1% is with friends lmao but it’s super rare.

    I know that many survivors will be escaping and forgetting about those left behind.

    Yeah honestly as long as the perk is viable, or even become meta I’ll be glad. Meta or not the end game is going to be difficult.

  • @Orion It could help you get out of low ranks true but it probably wouldn't help too much in high ranks unless you are constantly facing against good killer players then it might work there as well.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Orion It could help you get out of low ranks true but it probably wouldn't help too much in high ranks unless you are constantly facing against good killer players then it might work there as well.

    Well, there are enough perks that it's not really a big deal if one or two are just useful for getting you out of low ranks if you don't belong there. However, even at high ranks, it's a good perk for stealth players, since they tend to die last (if at all).