5 sec cooldown when dodging lobbies
If someone can enlighten me on this cause I can't find a purpose for this.
It's just plain boring. Also why does the cooldown freeze when I dodge a lobby and open the store before the 5 seconds have passed ?
If someone can enlighten me on this cause I can't find a purpose for this.
It's just plain boring. Also why does the cooldown freeze when I dodge a lobby and open the store before the 5 seconds have passed ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its sad that it is only 5 seconds for Cherrypicking...
I don't want to wait even 5 seconds if it's a bad ping I'm avoiding.
Dodge is not a bannable offense.
Maybe some people don’t want to play against SWF on voice come that will call out every single thing you are doing.