Devs. Thank you so much for end game changes!
Even though I hate your balance changes around the Legion... I'm so happy with your changes to the end game :) Thank you very much!
Even though I hate your balance changes around the Legion... I'm so happy with your changes to the end game :) Thank you very much!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion need the change but not like that but some parts needed and alot of ppl dobt like him since he dosent have no counterplay and you cannot escape from him
But it doesn't mean to make them a worst killers in dbd. Buff to movement speed is nothing.
Hopefully PTB will change their mind about some of the changes or we see that Legion is not as bad as it sounds, the Endgame was handled very well but of course, people want it THEIR way.
We'll see. If their power will be useless, I'm gonna ask for buffs.