Blood Warden, will it be used more now?

With the new endgame collapse killers will be able to down a survivor near a closed exit gate, killer can then open the gate themselves, then pickup and hook the survivor. It will be a much more reliable way of triggering Blood Warden.

Then you have a free minute taken from the 3 minute collapse timer (minus however long the timer is slowed/paused for when the survivor is hooked)

Sounds like it will make for some interesting endgame play. There was a comment earlier though, from not_Queen, on another post saying that they are changing some of the endgame perks along with the Collapse. Hopefully Blood Warden doesn't get an unjustified nerf

Comments

  • @Vlieger Well, in May they are revealing the new Freddy. Remember, they stated in the April 2019 Dev Update that he's been reworked from the ground up, and they basically did the amount of work on him they would do with a new Killer. He's been changed on a fundamental game play level.

    Right now, I am curious to see if his current three Perks will even remain in the first place.

  • I believe blood warden is getting changed alongside remember me soo lets see if they are getting buffed or nerfed

  • I hope they don’t change BW honestly because I think that would be a very cool mechanic. Also someone else mentioned it seems weird the timer slows down when someone is dying/hooked instead of speeds up to put pressure on survivors to act. I feel like that would be cool but we’ll see! I’m excited to test it out.

  • @Kilmeran Ah yeah good point on the Freddy rework, although with how long that has taken already I am sure there will be quite some time to use the existing Freddy perks with the Collapse.

    But realistically they are probably changing Remember Me and Blood Warden along with the release of the Collapse. :(

  • @scorpio Yeah with the existing endgame perks there should be a lot of fun/dynamic situations that could happen during the Collapse. Excited to try it out.

    I'm not super opposed to the timer slowing down, 3 minutes really isn't that long as it is, but will just have to see how it plays out on the PTB.