Fire Up & Endgame Collapse

Imagine the optimal situation as Killer...


You run Fire Up, and you manage to kill 3 Survivors without any Generators having been done.

Then you find the Hatch and close it.


Will you gain 5 Tokens, just like that?

Comments

  • I think Fire Up still needs a buff in the end game though

  • The video says that the generators are blocked, not completed. Unless I hear otherwise, I would assume that means you don't get tokens for Fire Up due to end game collapse. But hey... if you killed 3 survivors without any Fire Up tokens then you don't need them to kill one survivor right?

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    The video says that the generators are blocked, not completed. Unless I hear otherwise, I would assume that means you don't get tokens for Fire Up due to end game collapse. But hey... if you killed 3 survivors without any Fire Up tokens then you don't need them to kill one survivor right?

    Depends on their skill levels, but mostly yeah.

    Dang though, would've been nice for Fire Up regardless.

  • I mean what's the point?

    As long as you don't lose the survivor, it doesn't matter if you can break pallets or vault windows 20% 40% 60% faster. The survivor is gonna die regardless since there is a timer.

  • @Delfador said:

    I mean what's the point?

    As long as you don't lose the survivor, it doesn't matter if you can break pallets or vault windows 20% 40% 60% faster. The survivor is gonna die regardless since there is a timer.

    If it doesn't matter a lot, then it's not bad to have it for the special cases where you could gain some more speeds.

    What truly doesn't matter is that the Generators don't get powered, something that slipped my mind.