The End Game
HOLY ######### THE END GAME IS SO ######### COOL. I WILL ACTUALLY BE SCARED TO SAVE SURVIVORS NOW.
HOLY ######### THE END GAME IS SO ######### COOL. I WILL ACTUALLY BE SCARED TO SAVE SURVIVORS NOW.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The endgame collapse looks very promising. Finally survivors are urged to leave and hatch can be closed. No more holding the game hostage at the end of the game. Also the visuals are amazing! Very thematic!
Only a few questions:
To be fair, killers need to see scratch marks which would blend in the collapse.
I'm pretty sure that those are global cues.
If I remember from the last time we were able to close the hatch, I think you need a key to reopen it.