Report them to Steam. They should receive a communication ban for harassment if they're continuing to bug you. I hope this helps and I hope you're doing alright. :)
Report them to Steam. They should receive a communication ban for harassment if they're continuing to bug you. I hope this helps and I hope you're doing alright. :)
This is just basic things for me. But Im to lazy for report them all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Report them to Steam. They should receive a communication ban for harassment if they're continuing to bug you. I hope this helps and I hope you're doing alright. :)
This is just basic things for me. But Im to lazy for report them all.
I think I get 10 hate comments after 3 days.
And Im playing fair.
I just win.