Have you ever encountered a jumpscare Leatherface...
Who insidious camped objects and ways to scare the hell out of survivors?
I tried it the other day and was surprised how scared the survivors were ๐.
Poor Meg probably got a heart attack ๐
Who insidious camped objects and ways to scare the hell out of survivors?
I tried it the other day and was surprised how scared the survivors were ๐.
Poor Meg probably got a heart attack ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No but yesterday, a Pig jumpscared me, and I somehow got hatch cause other guy dc.
One time when I was opening a door with wake up I was thinking where is he then he comes from the right side of door. Best scare I had with Leatherface
I do that all the time but usually close to a hooked survivor or a hex totem ๐
I tinkerer scared a bunch of survivors who were popping the gen at Gas Heaven! Shutter rolled up as I revved the saw with 0 tr!