You go to a psychiatrist for severe depression...
Upon entering his office, you discover your psychiatrist is Herman Carter complete with pried open eyes and headstraps. What do you do?
Upon entering his office, you discover your psychiatrist is Herman Carter complete with pried open eyes and headstraps. What do you do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kind of shocking to see you here doc
I paid good money for treatment and I'm gonna get it. Can't judge Herman on his appearance, he just wants to make a living.
slowly removes clothes
Also, I'd have all the questions about the entity!
Loop him around the couch until he dcs.
Disconnect the Ethernet cable
Ha Ha xD
that one is real good, like it x'D