What is your favorite perk build?

Both survivor and killer?

My favorite survivor builds are: Quick and Quiet, Head On, Borrowed Time and Adrenaline.

Another is: No Mither, Resiliance, this can't be happening, and dead hard. Generally with a sabotage toolkit.

My favorite killer build is: Overcharge, brutal strength, hex: devour hope and pop goes the weasel. Especially with the spirit.

I'm a ######### for obsession builds: remember me, dark devotion, dying light, nurses calling/bbq and chilli. And the polar opposite: save the best for last, play with your food, rancor, nurses/bbq.

Whats your favorite killer and survivor builds?

Comments

  • Hmm okay don't have a favourite build but I'll list my most used perks across the board, sometimes are builds too if I have all on one.

    Killer: Thanatophobia, M&A, Devour Hope, Discordance. Occasionally overcharge (common on old builds)

    Survivor: Spine chill, pharmacy, plunderer's, SB or adrenaline, occasionally alert or iron will

    I know my builds are trash but I like them, changes depending on some killers too, I love blood warden/MYC on pig. Don't have a tried and true meta like BBQ/nurses/ruin etc

  • As survivor I love the 2nd chance build. DS, Deliverance, Dead Hard, and adrenaline. Half the perks are only scummy if the killer is. Adrenaline is a little too strong but DH is easy to counter. I dont feel toxic.

    As killer my favorite build is end game wraith. NOED, Remember Me, bloodwarden and the last perk doesnt really matter.

  • Borrowed Time, We'll Make It, Kindred, Pharmacy.

    Shadowborn, Spy Crows, Bloodhound, Stridor

    I used to take Rancor instead of Stridor but I got hate mail =(