Forget about Legion or anything else.
BARBEQUE AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE FOLKS!
LET US ALL PARTY AND HAVE FUN TONIGHT!
BARBEQUE AND CHILLI IS IN THE SHRINE FOLKS!
LET US ALL PARTY AND HAVE FUN TONIGHT!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am excited on Beanboozle being in the shrine
@Hoodedfengm1n That too :D
Boil Over ❤
Wow, after her release, this is the first time someone has been happy that boil over is in the bloodweb
I got bbq now all I have to do is find it in the bloodweb
Groooovvvyyy
I already grinded out Leatherface and the Clown, Feng Min is a character I never play so I already got my shards ready for the new Shrine, so I'm getting Lithe right away.
@ShrekIsHot This is for all the folks who don't own Leatherdaddy.