No Perks, Items, Offerings, and AddOns Gamemode
Who thinks there should be a gamemode where it’s just killer vs survivors, nothing changing it, just plain survivors against killers with just their power and that’s it
Who thinks there should be a gamemode where it’s just killer vs survivors, nothing changing it, just plain survivors against killers with just their power and that’s it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had an idea similar to that too. I called it the Classic mode, relating to the beta, and thought it would be pretty neat. :)
I like this idea. End game chat would probably be like
Survivor: You’re lucky I don’t have my insta heal, mettle of man, deceive strike, dead hard and adrenaline you baby killer!