If we couldn’t have Sydney as a survivor for the Ghostface Chapter, who would you want?
Apparently it’s been teased Ghostface might be coming (excited!!) and I think we all want Sydney Prescott but if we couldn’t have her, who would you want?
I would like to see Gail, Casey, or Kirby.
Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong subforum - can it be moved?
Comments
Officer Doofy
Brenda Meeks tbh
I would hate to see Sidney not added in with Ghostface, but if that happened I would want Gale or Sheriff Dwight "Dewey" Riley.
There are so many good choices! Casey Becker would be neat, though we have someone of a similar design. I’d LOVE Tatum, but I feel her design is also too similar to others like Meg and Kate. Tatum would probably be my number one.
Gale would be neat. Sidney’s mom Maureen would be a neat twist and we’d finally get a woman of an older age. I think when you do the math for Jane she is like 27.
Stu would be fun! A killer in one world turned survivor in the next. Plus I feel like with his skinniness and height he would give us something slightly different from Dwight and the other white dudes in the game.
Maureen would be neat, I feel like her intelligent, forthright attitude and slightly neurotic mannerisms would make her a unique personality in the game. Plus it would be cool to play a bald/super short haired lady in the game.
instead of Galen I’d love Jennifer Joley from the third film who plays Gale in the Stab Franchise. Running around as Parker Posey would be amazing, haha. Plus she’s an actual jerk where Gale has a heart, so it would be neat to have a “mean” character in the game aside from Feng who seems like she is more competitive and solitary then mean.
If they didn’t switch out Lauren Graham, I’d want Sydney’s Aunt Kate Roberts in the game.
Kirby would be my last pick, and that would be fun too.
in the end though, still Tatum ^_^
A Refund