Achievement impossible after the rework
Deranged Pursuit will no longer be possible to get if the rework goes into effect the way that it is written.
Deranged Pursuit will no longer be possible to get if the rework goes into effect the way that it is written.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs actually said that legion's add-ons will allow him to lower survivor's mend bars.
The Achievement will be reworked
But it said only one frenzy attack affects the mend bar
I hope that it will still be a very difficult achievement. Because its so difficult, even now
I think it's gonna get reworked to "hit survivors with the power" instead.
IF NOT then .... idk
I thought of this as well. The achievement/trophy seems actually impossible now but the devs haven't said anything to address it.