A buff to go with these Legion changes

So now that Feral Frenzy can no longer down survivors, how about we make the duration infinite? Keep the cooldown but make it so that the duration is infinite. Therefore you can play the legion how they were meant to. To spread the damage and apply pressure to the map. I don't see why they couldn't do this as it would promote the right way to play them and overall make the killer a bit better.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Sounds good to me i like this idea.

  • Nice idea but we know the devs don't listen to anyone here.

  • I’m new at this discussion thing so bare with me. The way I see it is even if it’s infinite it won’t really change much of the problem with this Legion change. He still has to M1 you normally and now that his deep wound is not a threat anymore since the timer stops when you mend or are within the killers terror radius. He can’t even down you with multiple hits anymore so infinite frenzy will just have them give survivors a minor inconvenience that is mending he still has to down you normally.

  • The cooldown should be reduced, instead.

  • @Waterfall said:

    I’m new at this discussion thing so bare with me. The way I see it is even if it’s infinite it won’t really change much of the problem with this Legion change. He still has to M1 you normally and now that his deep wound is not a threat anymore since the timer stops when you mend or are within the killers terror radius. He can’t even down you with multiple hits anymore so infinite frenzy will just have them give survivors a minor inconvenience that is mending he still has to down you normally.

    Frank's Mixtape will not change. That add-on will still drop the mending pretty low. So, I believe Frank's Mixtape will be one of the only add-ons that will still allow you to be downed with 1 or 2 more hits during Feral Frenzy.

  • Yes. And they should have increased movement speed in Feral Frenzy. @Peanits @not_Queen

  • What I thought of is a little strange, but just read it

    Per generator, the first hit with the frenzy decreases the meter by x%


    0 Gens completed-0% on base hit

    1 Gen completed-X%*1

    2 gens completed-X%*2

    3 gens completed-X%*3

    4-gens completed-X%4

    5 gens completed-X%5-Frenzy will end upon the hit onto the survivor

  • B-b-but... THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR FOR SURVIVORS, REEEEEEEEEE

  • No u.PNG

    @RSB said:

    B-b-but... THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR FOR SURVIVORS, REEEEEEEEEE

    That is how I respond to these no joke, this is how I look when survivors say this, but I know that this is a joke

  • He'd essentially be a weaker hillbilly, I wouldn't mind this.

    The fact that he's on a time limit and gets knocked out of his power if he misses an attack just makes me never want to touch that killer. I feel like you'll be in constant stun animations.

  • @Trikset said:

    They got buffs.

    Source found here and noted below for your convenience:

    THE LEGION 

    • The Legion’s base movement speed is increased to 4.6m/s = Buff
    • The Iridescent button addon no longer requires The Legion to apply Deep Wound for the effects to be active = Buff

    FERAL FRENZY UPDATE 

    • The duration of Feral Frenzy is increased. The Legion spends longer in frenzy = Buff

    So stop complaining 😜

    Compare this to a nerfs buddy. We don't want another boring nerfed Freddy V2.

  • Guys i've got an idea, if they just make the exact opposite of what we ask for, maybe we should ask for nerfs, and there will be buffs! :D........... nah, nvm they wont listen to us anyway

  • @Trikset said:

    They got buffs.

    Source found here and noted below for your convenience:

    THE LEGION 

    • The Legion’s base movement speed is increased to 4.6m/s = Buff
    • The Iridescent button addon no longer requires The Legion to apply Deep Wound for the effects to be active = Buff

    FERAL FRENZY UPDATE 

    • The duration of Feral Frenzy is increased. The Legion spends longer in frenzy = Buff

    So stop complaining 😜


    The button buff will only mean something if we know the new effect of the button. As it stands now the button will spread the terror radius to the whole map, negating any thread to feral frenzy and turning legion into a true m1 killer, albeit with "no" terror radius.

  • @Trikset said:

    They got buffs.

    Source found here and noted below for your convenience:

    THE LEGION 

    • The Legion’s base movement speed is increased to 4.6m/s = Buff
    • The Iridescent button addon no longer requires The Legion to apply Deep Wound for the effects to be active = Buff

    FERAL FRENZY UPDATE 

    • The duration of Feral Frenzy is increased. The Legion spends longer in frenzy = Buff

    So stop complaining 😜

    Smart boy here.

    Your arguments are childish, everyone should see that.

    Most of the Survivor mains in this forum are extremely annoying, if you ask me.

    I mean, some killer mains are too, but they aren't as blind as survivor mains are.

    They have eyes in their head to see how inbalanced the game truly is.


    Your argument:

    Gen repair time increased to 160 seconds. (NERF)

    Survivors walk speed incread by 20% (BUFF)


    "See SURVIVOR MAINS, IT'S NOT A NERF!!! IT ALSO HAS BUFFS!"

  • @mcNuggets said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424027#Comment_424027

    Smart boy here.

    Your arguments are childish, everyone should see that.

    Most of the Survivor mains in this forum are extremely annoying, if you ask me.

    I mean, some killer mains are too, but they aren't as blind as survivor mains are.

    They have eyes in their head to see how inbalanced the game truly is.

    Your argument:

    Gen repair time increased to 160 seconds. (NERF)

    Survivors walk speed incread by 20% (BUFF)

    "See SURVIVOR MAINS, IT'S NOT A NERF!!! IT ALSO HAS BUFFS!"

    @mcNuggets

    Not every survivor main is a braindead chicken.

    But,I agree, I too am ashamed by the majority of the survivor community.

    ~one of the few surv mains with a brain.