A Couple of Legion Questions

A lot of these are my own personal concerns, although I would also encourage others to ask theirs. So, here are my concerns in no partucular order:

1.) Will we ever get concrete numbers on Legions power? After all, it was said in the Legion news to have significantly reduced the Feral Frenzy speed, so what does that mean?

2.) Is Borrowed Time also getting this change or have you decided against it?

3.) Any news of progress on fixing the Legion exploit?

4.) Vaulting is to remain the same, correct?

5.) Any changes [planned] to the exposed status effect for Feral Frenzy?

This could very well be ignored until the video comes out, although I would like some of these answered please.

Comments

  • Couple questions turned into 5? lol

    And btw you missed 3.


    1) We will see in the ptb. Or at least those who have patience to wait 30(or longer) min for 1 game. I personally will just watch a stream since I couldn't play even 1 game last ptb, so won't waste time downloading that stinky pile of poop.

    2) Apparently yes.

    3) They don't do ######### about it until the legion nerf comes, obviously.

    4)Yes but what's the point if you can't do ######### with the power after that 1 hit and have to cancel after the vault which gives a survivor time to run? And you also can't use it until it recharges which will probably take a while.

    5)Prob not cuz they didn't say anything about it.

  • @BigBubs Thanks for both the answer and spelling fix!

  • @WaffleFalafel No prob mate.

    But yeah , we will have to wait for that ptb on the 23rd to have the proper answers.

    Hopefully I am wrong and legion will be more fun to play than what i think it will be...