My Proposed Legion Additions

I've said this in two places so far but I want to get this around because I think it will help Legion. If this get enough traction maybe the Devs will see it after the PTB and during.

My proposed addition is that when Legion cancels his power without hitting anyone he receives no stun.

Now let me clarify, if you hit 2 people your power refills and then you cancel, you still get stunned because you hit someone during the FF. But if you are chasing someone with FF and then cancel it you receive no stun, maybe your movement speed is reduced for a second or two.

The whole point of this is that it allows Legion to be at a loop and still use his power to close the gap. A Survivor can drop a pallet, you jump over and cancel then chase and hit. Right now you can't do this because you get stunned and the chase continues like nothing. Legion's power has no use with these changes other than pin-balling between Survivors, after this his power is used for nothing during chases. No skill can be used to make this power effective in any form because it does nothing anymore, it used to but now it does nothing. He walks around and swings his weapon and is at the mercy of pallets, his ability to jump over windows and pallets MEANS NOTHING because of these changes. Why jump over pallets and windows if you can't do anything with this ability, ''oh yay I jumped over and AH MY HEAD!!!''

If you think this idea of no stun but temporary reduced speed is a good idea please pass it around. Legion required no skill before but he was fun. Now there is no skill involved and it's boring, no skill can be used to make Legion good because of his simple power.

Comments

  • I've said this in two places so far but I want to get this around because I think it will help Legion.

    That lets him ignore pallets and windows like burse but with complete control and non linearity. No stun would make him stronger than nurse, dash hit, dash hit.

  • @Dabrownman1812 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57841/my-proposed-legion-additions

    That lets him ignore pallets and windows like burse but with complete control and non linearity. No stun would make him stronger than nurse, dash hit, dash hit.

    So after the dash, jump, hit, they get that speed boost. Legion dashes after them and then downs them. Yeah that's like Nurse except with no stun lol

    Ok, it sounded good in theory but that makes it OP, crap. I guess we'll have to see what the add-ons do now. His FF is slower but lasts longer and he has normal speed so the double duration add-ons might not be as useful. Maybe stacked stun recovery will be Legion's new go-to add-ons.