Dead by Daylight The Movie?!?😮
It might just be me but I think dead by daylight would make a good TV Show or Spoopy Movie. Excluding the licenced stuff I just feel there's enough lore and all that. 4 survivors trapped in some dark twisted place, and they have to complete a ritual or whatever to leave (not gens). Kinda reminds me of Scooby doo a little but would have to be more tense. 😃 It's probably not gonna happen but I think it's a interesting topic.
Comments
Climax: The Survivors are almost out, but a certain Hatchet throwing Lady readies to throw, door is almost open, she gets ready to throw - BUT SUDDENLY - David Dead Hards into her and pushes her on the ground
He then gets Mori'ed and the survivors teabag - The End
underwater cave with hatch inside. survivors are desperately swimming to get to it with bunny-face behind them and dramatic music
Slightly off topic, but:
I wonder what teabagging would look like underwater??
I'd imagine the movie would be about something that's never discussed in DBD: Defeating the Entity and escaping its realm once and for all.