Possible addition to the Legion rework
I know it's early but since it's rework time and we know what is coming I wanted to make a little suggestion.
Reading about the Legion rework I got the idea that Feral Frenzy will be mostly a way to "spread the damage", while to down survivors Legion should go with just the basics.
So I thought that it could be nice if Feral Frenzy's speed increased for every different survivor hit. Just to be clear, the speed increase would apply only to that single Feral Frenzy, it would not be a stackable bonus throughout the match.
Maybe it should be an addon, but I think it would be fun with certain builds to traverse the map at high speed to catch the last healthy survivor.
Comments
Imo their speed should be definitely buffed. Compared to the nerfs what they gets that's nothing.
This idea has been posted before and I'll say it again: this is a great idea.
Yes a better reward for using his power correctly.
My bad I didn't see it around until I wrote this