When do you guys think DBD was at its best?
Both personally and patch, I can't really find one, so what do you think?
Both personally and patch, I can't really find one, so what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The pig patch in my oppinion. But maybe thats just because i like the nurse changes so mutch and started playing then xD
Sometime between the release of Shattered Bloodline and Darkness Among Us (the engine update screwed it up a bit).
First time experience.
That doesn't have anything to do with the game though, i just love discovering everything myself in a good game.
2.1
The patch that brought sweeping killer buffs that were so much needed. Hag became a non-joke, Trapper became less of a joke, STBFL and Sloppy became damn good, and Bitter Murmur became decent/good. It was the first patch that I felt balance was going in the right direction and that DBD's future was bright. Boy, how wrong I was.