Internet speeds

So I've gotten a lot of internet complaints. Sometimes I ask and they say my internet is totally fine, other times I find someone and then everybody lags and quits. Sometimes I get called a lag switcher. I just find it anoying, I know I shouldn't play with ######### internet, but is just want to play killer. I cant wait for the dedicated servers. So the reason I'm writing this is that I wanted to ask if my internet actually is bad.

So is this ######### internet?:

image.png


Comments

  • It's about stability, not speed. For the record, though, your speeds are very low compared to what is normal in my country.

  • So I've gotten a lot of internet complaints.

    speeds arenoke for the game... but ur ping there is the problem... in the game you will have a bit more ping than says there. i think you'll get at least 150ms at average. i had to play with a more bad internet connection, having like 500kb/s with a 3g network , but i had ping 25-30 in the speedtest app.

  • So I've gotten a lot of internet complaints.

    You're suposed to play perfecly f you aren't watching any stream or downloading anything, but don't worry, dedicated servers are coming in a few weeks or a month