๐ฆ
I laughed.
I always laugh at The Crab Dance!
D;
I did not laugh
I will not let legion die
I have a feeling if this actually goes through, we may be wrong about them
@Hoodied said:I did not laughI will not let legion dieI have a feeling if this actually goes through, we may be wrong about them
@Hoodied said:
๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ
@Hexyl Crab rave worked on old DS, but I am not letting legion go down freddy's path
Dead? Too early to tell, but they will definetly be worse.
Hey brother join us crabs we are partying all night tonight let me yell ya what ๐ฆ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I laughed.
I always laugh at The Crab Dance!
D;
I did not laugh
I will not let legion die
I have a feeling if this actually goes through, we may be wrong about them
๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ ๐ฆ
@Hexyl Crab rave worked on old DS, but I am not letting legion go down freddy's path
Dead? Too early to tell, but they will definetly be worse.
Hey brother join us crabs we are partying all night tonight let me yell ya what ๐ฆ