What Is The Legion’s Power Now?

So he feral frenzy strikes a person and the timer is applied, but now attacks don’t decrease that timer. There are 2 options here either 1, another feral frenzy attack downs them which I highly doubt, or 2 another feral frenzy attack does absolutely nothing. Ok, if it does nothing then you hit them then go for a regular attack which now that he has normal movement speed is better. However if you only wanted to hit them with feral frenzy because you were just going to down them it would do the same thing as a regular attack except maybe not the stun but that would need to be tested. So if you want to use his power to down people now you need to be 32 meters away for the timer to go down. But they will probably just mend out of it since if you go in for the kill it won’t count down.

So what does his power really do other than give him a slight speed boost?

I do want to respect the devs intelligence and choice in the change, but it honestly feels like they are playing a different game than the rest of us. Not only that but don’t even listen to us. All I want to say without being extremely disrespectful is, these changes had better have some revisements before they make it to the lives sever.

I could care less though since during the mid chapter patch half of the games we play will be canceled because of the 3 man lobby change where it just kicks everyone out of the game.

Overall, I am suspecting this mid chapter patch to be the least played, most hated, and the most backlash this team will have ever faced regarding an update aside from maybe 1.9.2 with the flashlight blinds dropping people no matter when they happen.

Comments

  • M1 Killer pretty much. I like the direction the devs are going with Legion, but making a power completely useless is just a poop idea. I like the counter play aspect they brought in now, but the power is....useless. I rather play Freddy xD

  • His only ability is to get easy 'first' strikes. Then he has to cling to the injured survivor in Frenzy and then hope he can down them like any other M1 once it ends.

    Strange changes.

  • Can't even reliably use the Feral Frenzy to counter loops because you absolutely can't down with it anymore. Thanks devs, another Plague.

  • @Tzeentchling9 atleast Plague has an ability do range down survs (if they decide to heal, not saying it will happen every game)

  • Their power is to play tag with fellow survivors obviously, duh.

  • Hes now wraith except he isnt "invisible" and can't use his power to mindgame at pallets.

  • Asked the exact same question. I don't see Legion's M2 have any and all use anymore besides slightly running faster for x amount of time and being able to vault windows and pallets before it goes on CD. You won't even want to hit survs while in Feral Frenzy, it literally only seems to have downsides.