Dead by daylight forum app?

please, so whenever you want to check what the people of the fog are posting, you can just whip out your phone and check 

Comments

  • It's something we are considering doing with our forum partner. But for now, this will have to do.

  • @not_Queen said:
    It's something we are considering doing with our forum partner. But for now, this will have to do.

    Never expect a response from not queen, it’s good news that you guys are considering

  • I’ve only used the forums on my phone so I’d definitely prefer an app
  • just add this tab to your home screen and it's always one click to get here. Basically same thing as an app .
  • This content has been removed.
  • not_Queen said:

    It's something we are considering doing with our forum partner. But for now, this will have to do.

    I mostly check for updates on my phone. It'll be great, if your partner with some app or get your own. 
  • @not_Queen said:

    It's something we are considering doing with our forum partner. But for now, this will have to do.

    So it's been a few years since this was posted and I was just thinking I wished there was an app 🤣

    Is there any more information on if this is still being considered?

  • @kira31219 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/33923#Comment_33923

    So it's been a few years since this was posted and I was just thinking I wished there was an app 🤣

    Is there any more information on if this is still being considered?

    Where can one learn such powerful necromancy?

  • I don't know but with all the damn apps out there these days you'd think they could have done this by now. 😆

    I mean come on people spend money on cosmetics in a game! They would probably be ok with a small charge for a app for the forum or even... GASP ... dare I say it?? A companion app!!!

  • @kira31219 said:

    I don't know but with all the damn apps out there these days you'd think they could have done this by now. 😆

    I mean come on people spend money on cosmetics in a game! They would probably be ok with a small charge for a app for the forum or even... GASP ... dare I say it?? A companion app!!!

    Why is a simple bookmark not good enough? It works exactly the same way an app would, except it doesn't take up as much space on your device.