Survivors spawn together a lot

In the games I've been playing recently, I've been noticing survivors spawning together nearly every match. Even if no one brings a shroud, when I play survivor, most of the time I'll spawn with at least one other person. If I'm playing killer and running discordance, I'll notice a gen get lite up within the first 20 seconds of the match. Anyone else been noticing how often survivors have been spawning together?

Comments

  • I've experienced much of the same thing. I typically spawn with at least one person, if not everyone.

  • Yeah, it happens very often for some reason

  • Feel like it has a connection to the new spawning algorithm. It probably helps to prevent clustering and spawn locations if they only have to account for survivors in one area.

  • Yep I've noticed this too. No need to bring offerings when the game does it for you so often. I find at least the majority of my games I spawn in with at least 1 other person.

  • Makes my job easier.

  • I thought they have for a long time. It’s been that way since I started playing in August of 2018.

  • I always saw shrouds as like a guarantee.

    You might spawn with someone. You might not.

    You might spawn with everyone. You might not.

    The Entity might separate everyone. They might not.

    But by using a shroud you’re either guaranteeing it or making it 50%/50% depending if counter offerings are used.