Getting hit through pallets needs to stop!
Before you say “just don’t get greedy for the stun” most of the time you have to drop the pallet at boom you get hit through the pallet. I have an idea on how to fix this, while dropping a pallet the survivor will be immune to damage this way you can’t get hurt through pallets.
I’ve played both sides and it is clear this isn’t just lag. I as a killer shouldn’t be hitting people through pallets which are supposed to be safe and as survivor I shouldn’t slam the killer with a pallet only to get hit/downed.
Comments
Dedicated wont solve anything.
sadly the devs would rather add new characters for $ instead of fixing this. btw the dedicated servers haven't helped it
told ya'll dedicated servers would not fix what is intended, pallets are not meant to be your 100% safety.
the thing that really annoys me, when jumping through a window and it's clear that your on the other side and the killer swings and still hits you even if your not at the window. it's like the killer looks out the window and whacks you. it's the same with pallets when it comes to timing the killer always has the upper hand. when I get zapped with the nurse at a pallet and try to slam it on the killer NOTHING HAPPENS. ONLY WHEN THE KILLER STIKES YOU DOES THE PALLET ACTIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE TIME TO TRY TO SLAM IT TWICE. THERE ARE FAR TO MANY BUGS. If it's not broken DEVS don't fix it.
*snip*