Allow Devil May Care to be worn on all legion members

Everyone has their favorite, why force one to pick?

Comments

  • It's because Joe was the only one to wear it IRL outside the Entities realm, lore wise.

    The only Issue I have is that there is no Prestige for Joe or Susie. Even if it's just a bloody version of their mask to put on Frank and Julie's bodies.

  • True enough everyone has their favourite, it looks oh so wrong when you mix and match legion "parts" though. I'm happy with my generic franky-boi. Devil may care is pretty cool but I think it's fine that it's joey's unique thing. Who's your favourite btw?

  • @Kiskashi said:

    True enough everyone has their favourite, it looks oh so wrong when you mix and match legion "parts" though. I'm happy with my generic franky-boi. Devil may care is pretty cool but I think it's fine that it's joey's unique thing. Who's your favourite btw?

    Frank. Would like to have it on frank as well.