List of Gen rushing perks

Because this game is about gen rush and exit gate rush

I only have Prove Thyself but i have to find random survivor to rush and sometime counter Hex:Ruin (I only play solo because most friends stop playing DbD btw)

Still waiting for Stake Out coming from shrine so i can combine with Urban Evasion.

Dark Sense also useful for gen rush but ALSO tell you if killer is camping or which exit gate you should travel

Got anymore more idea or advice?

20190416013834_s1.jpg

P.S. Give me more Nea Costumes or Trapper Mask

Comments

  • Bond works well for genrush. You want to go for gens your teammates aren't on. That's how you get 5 done fast

  • just bring a toolbox lol

  • @drunky26 said:

    just bring a toolbox lol

    Actually I don't bring item/offer very much because i always get waste by someone ragequit/DCing

    If only someone could upgrade penalty/banning/report system...

  • I use Prove-Thyself and Bond when i want to genrush.

  • Because this game is about gen rush and exit gate rush I only have Prove Thyself but i have to find random survivor to rush and sometime counter Hex:Ruin (I only play solo because most friends stop playing DbD btw) Still waiting for Stake Out coming from shrine so i can combine with Urban Evasion.

    I run leader, prove thyself and a toolbox and the gene pop insanely fast