My Leatherface experience.

I thought Leatherface was bad, but I wanted his perks along with Nurse's, I play PS4, so it sucked to grind for Nurse's perks, knowing I'll never ever play her. I thought Leatherface needed some buffs.


I got a TON of 4k's with Leatherface, it took me some time to learn his speed and where and when to charge my chainsaw, I learned that good survivors will often not drop pallets when you rev your chainsaw but when you mallet smack, they'll drop it, some bad survivors will just pallet feed you with your chainsaw, I LOVE that. I get the killer shack pallet wasted so many times.


I have had my times is "NO! DAMN IT!" Cause I smack a wall when I nearly hit the survivor.

I have had times where survivors will pull off the other survivors right at the hook when I have the chainsaw revved.

People who try to be smart and jump lockers, I smack into the locker and tantrum, they try and jump out and always either get hit by my chainsaw or get pulled out the locker.

Franklin's Demise was lovely for toxic SWF's, prevented gen rush and when and IF a survivor actually gets to an exit gate (I'm not flexing on getting kills, I just have played a lot of Killer games) I smack them as they T-bag and they lose their item upon leave.

BBQ has allowed me games of 100k BP a match, and be able to chain hit survivors.

Either I hit them as they jump windows, or I screw up and miss my shot and get stunned.


My favorite Addons:

Carburettor Tuning Guide, The Beast's Marks, The Grease, Award-winning Chilli.

Helps with an all speed chainsaw, either for charge time or speed.


My perk build:

BBQ and Chili, Nurse's Calling/Thanatophobia, Franklin's Demise and Discordance.

I do have a lot of teachables but I notice this build works and keeping Leatherface's perks are good with about any killer, not just situational.

Comments