Corrupt Bile on gens should injure survivors if they touch it
I’m still trying to get the hang of Plague (all of my points are going into p3ing Jane so Plague is stuck at level 40) but the most “success” I have had with her is keeping everything infected - so in my experience, CB is more of a hindrance than help ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HITBOX IS SO WONKY I CAN SHOWER SOMEONE IN VOMIT AND IT STILL WON’T HIT.
Therefore, I think CB should have similar properties as her vile version - you throw up on something (gen, hooked survivor, pallet, anything) and the survivor who interacts with it gets injured.
“But that would be op!”
I don’t think so, not when Plague literally gives out free heals for an ability that’s barely threatening (except to hooked and unhooker...hmm.) She needs to be imposing and threatening in some way to make up for freely given lost momentum.
Comments
I think it shouldn't injure them, but rather, increase the rate that they gain sickness compared to other objectives, since you're sitting in one place. Outright injuring a Survivor could lead to Survivor mains DCing against her.
It's not a bad idea, but if it takes away from Survivors focusing on their objective, like Legion, it'll cause Survivors to just quit if it's not up to their code. Sad, I know, but that's the current state of the game. :/
lol yeah that sounds fair, just puke on a hooked survivor and patrol it to completely deny the unhook.
It does but over time.
Wouldn't make sense for infected gens to insta damage when getting puked on doesn't.
It slowly making you sick makes a lot more sense. It's not a deadly trap its an infection...
OP is referring to the red vomit and is saying that the red vomit should make gens injure Survivors in the same way green vomit makes Survivors sick.
Yeah, no. Once you learn Plague, she is a competent killer and completely ignores perks like MoM. Adding this would be nuts.