Stuck in loading screen
Is this a issue of my internet connection or a bug? I get this quite frequently (I'd say once every 10 games or so). It's not a big deal except for the horrendous waiting time x_X
Anyone else gets this?
Is this a issue of my internet connection or a bug? I get this quite frequently (I'd say once every 10 games or so). It's not a big deal except for the horrendous waiting time x_X
Anyone else gets this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug, it has been a bug for a good year now, and the devs are currently hard at work on trying to solve it. You're not the only one to have dealt with this, so do not worry.