What If...
The Legion and The Doctor got there tapes mixed up?
Legion hits play, ready for some tunes for murdering, but ends up listening to people talk about their feelings.
The Legion and The Doctor got there tapes mixed up?
Legion hits play, ready for some tunes for murdering, but ends up listening to people talk about their feelings.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm more interested in the doctors reaction to blasting music when he's trying to review his experiments results
Doctor: -sits down to look at notes and hits play on his tape for a blast from the past- Hmmn... -He gets hit with a blast alright, as he accidentally activates Franks Mixtape- AHHH! -falls from his chair as the mixtape blasts it's music-
Wait, I'm worried what would happen when Legions in a chase.
Frank, in the middle of the chase and pulls out his walkman's headphones, expecting some rocking tunes, only to hear Herman torturing a patient:
I never knew I wanted this, but I do.