Prestiging QOL change
I had an idea for prestige that at P1 you start with the character's teachables at level 2. P2 they would be level 3. Then at P3 they start with level 3 versions of the characters perks along with 3 slots unlocked.
I had an idea for prestige that at P1 you start with the character's teachables at level 2. P2 they would be level 3. Then at P3 they start with level 3 versions of the characters perks along with 3 slots unlocked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it, great idea!
I mean I don't see why not regarding the perks starting at the tier the prestige is at. I could get behind that idea.
I've suggested this before as well. Anything to help with the grind and this would make prestiging a little more worthwhile, without making it a necessity!
That's a great idea! It would reduce the grind making prestiging less of a pain.
I really like this idea