Give No Mither a bloodpoint bonus
50/75/100% bonus to bloodpoints in the objective and survival categories.
If I'm playing hard mode I kind of want a reason to do so. Since survivors gain few bloodpoints I think this would be.
50/75/100% bonus to bloodpoints in the objective and survival categories.
If I'm playing hard mode I kind of want a reason to do so. Since survivors gain few bloodpoints I think this would be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never used that perk, a bloodpoints bonus would fit perfectly for this perk
Hm imagine it gived like WGLF bp gains at all times. (so imagine 2/3/4 stacked WGLF)
But then again that survivor could get 300% bonus bloodpoints (if used with WGLF and Escape Cake)