List of issues that still exist in the game.

Just doing this for my own fun and maybe an explanation of why things are so broken and not getting fixed quickly

Infinite loading screens, crashes, FPS issues against doc, console performance, queue times being too long at high ranks, rank reset screwing with people that get to high ranks giving them the long queue times, ranking system placing people too far apart (rank 10 against rank 2), blood point grind, blood point grind, and can I get a blood point grind, perks that are useless, perks that are must picks, places on some maps where you can get stuck in a tree, poor map design (Haddonfield), poor lighting and scratch marks on ormond map, windows you can vault over but they don't move you to the other side (bus on wraith maps), doc addon white horse is still bugged, totem placement, hatch standoff, people hanging out at end gates, NoEd in general, nurse having 2+ blinks in general, Gen rushing, Kill rushing (term for killers that are so good everyone depips/safety).

And that's all I really want to do because now I am sad for this game and its devs for the pile of problems that everyone will continue to complain about until everything gets fixed. I just hope that the publishing company that tells BHVR devs to keep pushing out DLC isn't preventing them from fixing these issues. Otherwise it really will take forever to get all of this fixed.

Comments

  • The blood point grind essentially IS the game. I don’t personally see it as an issue as it is a key factor in keeping people playing.

    Though yes, many of those are still issues. In their developer update they spoke of making end game “more exciting”, whatever that may entail.

    They are also messing with ranks again, too. I just wish they would make rank have a purpose aside from their wonky matchmaking system.

  • So wait. What I read here.

    Wait times at high ranks are too long.

    Stop putting mixed ranks together.

    You literally cannot have both of these fixed. There are not enough people at high ranks for the queue time to be short AND have the ranks balanced. That's not a game bug, that's the player base.

    The dev update said they are working on infinite loading screens.

    3-man survivor games will no longer be a thing, unless someone d/cs. (Which is still pretty likely)

    There are a VERY SMALL number of perks that are actually useless. Just because they aren't meta doesn't mean they're useless.

    What's wrong with the way Haddonfield is designed?

    I've personally never been stuck in a tree, but I believe this is a real bug.

    I have had the window vault bug, where you vault then stay in place. It happens in more places than the bus on Autohaven maps.

    Don't know about the doc add ons since i don't play him.

    Totem placement is garbage, there's not much they can really do about it. They could remove the spawns that are super obvious and out in the open. (In the corn, or against a single tree) But there aren't many better places they could hide totems.

    They tried to solve the hatch problem but way too many crybaby Survivor mains whined about it.

    They're implementing a new "End Game Collapse" as they called it, that I'm hoping will solve the problem of people just hanging out after the game is over.

    There's nothing wrong with NOED. Adding it to your list just makes you look dumb.

    Everything about Nurse is OP and broken, doesn't matter if she has 2 blinks or 5.

    "Gen Rushing" is just Survivors doing gens. "Kill rushing" is just the Killer doing their job. Those aren't real things.