Devs I Really Want to Know Your Design Phil

Noticed Freddy will be reworked.

Will he be another Cant Stop Killer? Or another Strong Moving Ability Killer?

In classic versions, Trapper got a vital passive skill, but he could only walk on foot. As for the Wrath, his skill couldnt lead to any damage, but he got a moving shift however, whats more, before he can take a hit, there will be a short time for humans to reaction with that. I think there's a good relationship between killers and humans, for the interaction is funny.

Later, there comes Nurse , vital and effective for her skill. And also the Hillbilly.

In recent versions, more and more Cant Stop Killers were introduced in the farm, like Rin, Legion.

The game just seems to have something wrong, The Interaction been said above was cut down. Killers played more like a Single-player Time Manage Game --- Thus is to say,

How Can I Find The Cut Off to Take Down Humans More Effectively

other than

How Can I Take Him Down. After all , more and more Cant Stop Killers Are being played.

So I wander what is you Devs' design philosophy, in another words

> How do you balance a killer between his lethality and his moving?

> What is the playstyle of DBD in your original intension, an interaction chasing game

or a speed competition between killing and gen repairing?

> I think Rin is a good design, for there is a charging system for her moving skill. In the meantime, She is strong and vital. I think the Nurse and Billy really need a charging in using their skills just like Rin. So, will there be a modification about those two?

Comments

  • Nurse would then have to be buffed to 110% m/s because theres absolutely no way she will hit you normally with her current movement speed.