Save Loadouts
an option so save 3 or 4 loadouts of preferred perks
I thought itd be nice since I use 3 different perk sets all the time, and being able to switch between my builds more easily would be nice
an option so save 3 or 4 loadouts of preferred perks
I thought itd be nice since I use 3 different perk sets all the time, and being able to switch between my builds more easily would be nice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just realised this was posted as a question
I don't know why or how to fix that -_-
oh well I guess
Saved Outfits would be pretty sweet too.