I looped my mum yesterday who wanted to steal my mobile phone and she couldn't catch me for 20 seconds but then she started to gain bloodlust and, well.. I'm writing this with my pc...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, that's certainly interesting, I've looped irl once too, it was during a P.E class XD
i looped in assassins creed to not die as alexios because im like 3 levels lower than i should be
When I was a little kid, my sister came to beat me up, so I just ran around the room and kept her in a loop where she could never catch me.
My dog loops the pool whenever he steals my shoes... Pls nerf...
I looped my mum yesterday who wanted to steal my mobile phone and she couldn't catch me for 20 seconds but then she started to gain bloodlust and, well.. I'm writing this with my pc...
Cause what this game needs is realism...