Any tips on how to play as legion? Plz just tips as I'm aware of survivors dc

What are some good tips and addons, also perks?

Comments

  • I just started playing them so I can't give many tips. I think Bloodhound would be an awesome perk on them, since you don't see scratchmarks it would make it easier to chase an injured survivor when in Feral Frenzy, especially in the corn, the damn corn.

    You should try to get as many survivors in Deep Wound as possible with one Feral Frenzy to slow the game down. You definitely know that once you hit a survivor in Feral Frenzy you will see the location of other survivors who are in your terror radius, commit to a Feral Frenzy chase only when you don't see any others or they seem too far to reach.

    This is all I can say for now.

  • @Trikset said:

    Is Moonwalking an exploit? if so it's probably best no one tells you about it directly. Besides I'm betting that aspect of Legion is being ironed out next patch.

    @Trikset said:

    Is Moonwalking an exploit? if so it's probably best no one tells you about it directly. Besides I'm betting that aspect of Legion is being ironed out next patch.

    I know that. All I want is just tips.

  • @LCGaster said:

    I just started playing them so I can't give many tips. I think Bloodhound would be an awesome perk on them, since you don't see scratchmarks it would make it easier to chase an injured survivor when in Feral Frenzy, especially in the corn, the damn corn.

    You should try to get as many survivors in Deep Wound as possible with one Feral Frenzy to slow the game down. You definitely know that once you hit a survivor in Feral Frenzy you will see the location of other survivors who are in your terror radius, commit to a Feral Frenzy chase only when you don't see any others or they seem too far to reach.

    This is all I can say for now.

    Ok thanks:)

  • Press your power button and go stabby stab while completely ignoring survivor defenses! Enjoy, hope you have fun!

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Press your power button and go stabby stab while completely ignoring survivor defenses! Enjoy, hope you have fun!

    Thanks:)

  • Here comes legion.

  • Oh yeah. Avoid using Mending time add-ons, they are bugged right now

  • Disclaimer: I play on console so take this as you will, but I just wanted to put a little guide of how I play Legion at rank 1 and do relatively well with them.

    Here’s a post I made a little while ago about how I’m able to play legion effectively if you’re interested.

  • @LCGaster said:

    Oh yeah. Avoid using Mending time add-ons, they are bugged right now

    Ok

  • @T0xicTyler said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417893#Comment_417893

    Run Frank's Mixtape if you really want to make survivors cry

    Ok thanks

  • Survivor's will attempt to juke you when you vault windows and lockers, be wary of where the survivor's are when you follow them through the vault

  • What are some good tips and addons, also perks?

    Legion is great at hitting survivors so all perks that have synergy with hitting are nice on them. Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Remember Me, and Bloodhound for example. Bloodhound is particularly good with Legion, especially if you want to break chase and follow the blood trail till you find them mending.

    Monitor & Abuse also has special synergy with Legion. Legion has a smaller than normal terror radius at 24 meters. M&A reduces that by 8 meters putting your default non-chase terror radius at 16 meters which is small enough to surprise survivors. Then when you are in a chase, you actually increase your terror radius by 8 meters putting you at a 32 meter terror radius while chasing. Since you can see survivors heartbeats when in frenzy if they are in your terror radius, this is particularly beneficial. So you get the best of both worlds with that perk.

    The build I'm currently using on my Legion is BBQ, Bloodhound, Remember Me and NOED. I know people like to say that exposed is bad with Legion, but it really isn't. Just don't use your frenzy attack when it makes more sense to use basic attack. The speed bonus from NOED offsets Legion's slower default run speed and that extra 30 seconds to open an exit gate is no joke. Just make sure to tunnel the obsession to death before the gens are done so you have 5-6 stacks on Remember Me and the obsession isn't around to negate that penalty.

  • Monitor and Abuse is a great perk on Legion, Thanatophobia works as well since you can chain hit and easily injure all survivors fast, smack someone once with Legion and then use Feral Frenzy just to catch up if they get ahead of you, you can run stun reduce add ons so when they are far off, you can manually cancel Feral Frenzy in their face and M1, since Legion is becoming a 115%, it is easier to catch up and not only that, his Feral Frenzy is still faster than regular base speed, aura reading perks are not too needed but Nurse's Calling and Barbecue and Chili helps keep survivors in injured with Thanatophobia, use any on hit perks like Sloppy and Hex: Third Seal, Remember me was good with him considering you could spam stacks but now I don't know with his update. Since he/she gets a Terror Radius buff, you could run Distressing with Infectious Fright for better Survivor alerts. Survivors will try to hide from you or juke you so take some time to get used to the speed of Feral Frenzy and loops, Legion is a very good loop denial killer, being able to vault pallets and windows fast, even speed perks on Legion work well like Bamboozle.