A new issue I just found, 20 times in a row
There is an issue with lobbies, not the killer disconnecting, but the match ending on its own, nobody else leaves but the person with the bug will disconnect, it gives SWF a huge advantage, it allows you to see the different add-ons the killer has and it happens at random and it makes the game unplayable, sometimes it will happen with 5 generators left, sometimes it will happen while you are opening an exit, sometimes it occurs when you are picked up, it makes it hard to play survivor and its not connection to host, its literally the match itself
Comments
Is it reproducible?
What are the steps?
What are the conditions?
From what I know it's just random, it will just disconnect you and only you, dont think there are conditions as some days it will disconnect me 3+ times as survivor in a row and sometimes it just doesnt.
@FSB75 It happens randomly, I cannot pin down how this occurs either, it just happens