Tenacity and unbreakable

Why did they make these two separate perks? It would make sense to combine them instead of having to use up two perk slots. XD

Comments

  • Tenacity, Unbreakable and Flip Flop. Great combo when it works. But it works like 5% of the time.

  • Because you can use one without the other in some situations.

    Tenacity helps all the time. Crawling and healing means you can hide AND be ready to be saved.

    Unbreakable means if they slug you get away. A second chance perk, but ya know, still under the radar.

    Unbreakable and no mither means you can bring yourself back up over and over IF they dont insta hook you.

    The two together are awesome. If it was one perk people would cry op! As it would be. Crawling while healing, both at faster speeds, AND you can revive yourself.

    Exactly why it's two seperate perks.

    That and they were made at different times for different survivors...

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Because you can use one without the other in some situations.

    Tenacity helps all the time. Crawling and healing means you can hide AND be ready to be saved.

    Unbreakable means if they slug you get away. A second chance perk, but ya know, still under the radar.

    Unbreakable and no mither means you can bring yourself back up over and over IF they dont insta hook you.

    The two together are awesome. If it was one perk people would cry op! As it would be. Crawling while healing, both at faster speeds, AND you can revive yourself.

    Exactly why it's two seperate perks.

    That and they were made at different times for different survivors...

    I guess you are right. To many would complain it's OP. I don't run "meta" builds so I do like finding perks that complement each other. I was running unbreakable, tenacity, urban evasion and self care.

  • I also like stealth builds like lightweight, poised, urban evasion, quick and quiet or lithe, dance with me. Wish we had five perk slots on survivor and killer lol

  • @LilBit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417295#Comment_417295

    I guess you are right. To many would complain it's OP. I don't run "meta" builds so I do like finding perks that complement each other. I was running unbreakable, tenacity, urban evasion and self care.

    Yeah that's really what I think it comes down to. As to why it wasnt originally made like that.

    I love finding synergy builds. I used to run exactly that then I messed around a little. I think my two faves so far are:

    Dance With Me

    Quick and Quiet

    Lithe/Sprint Burst

    Poised


    And


    Tenacity

    Unbreakable

    No Mither/ Resillience

    Flip-Flop


    Pretty situational, absolutely not a "covers all aspects" build. But they shine when used correctly.

    Of course theres also the "Screw Your Friends" build if you really want a challenge/to mess around.

    All 4 run:

    Diversion

    Bond

    Object of Obsession

    Deliverance


    Not super synergistic unless your intent is to sandbag, but with a group of 4 working against each other it's pretty fun.