Easiest way to rank up slower?

Im tired of long que times and I want to do more fun builds instead of the usual sweaty build. I dont want to get to red ranks as quickly as I normally do either. What can I do to just make the ranking up slower? Should I just play bad, do meme builds? Play nurse? I dont know how to do it.

Comments

  • rage quit(bug may be fix) & afk in the game(risk to be reported)

    or the easiest way facecamp๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Never get a 4k and always give the last one the hatch, it generally prevents 2 pips.

    Don't use really powerful killers.

    Camp a little bit, it will lower your emblem points.

    Slug more

    These are 4 easiest ways to slow down your rank progress.

  • Don't run ruin. Try some funny builds.

  • @PhantomMask20763 Don't worry bud, I'm in the same boat but for a different reason. I'm still a baby killer and ranked up way too fast during the free weekend. Then I started jumping through the yellow ranks and toward green. And doing so with barely any perks unlocked on all but one killer.

    Now that rank reset happened and I dropped back down, I need to avoid pips while I farm BP and get crap unlocked so I can have some perks before I rise again.